TechNiq uses the best quality components with a simplified design to provide a top quality product. By combing a high impact polycarbonate body with potted circuitry TechNiq has developed a stop/tail/turn light that is nearly weather and rock proof. Benefits of using a TecNiq LED over a conventional bulb are:
- Circuitry is fully potted for additional weather resistance.
- Sealed automotive grade polycarbonate body.
- Shock and vibration proof.
- Operates on 10-16 volt DC systems.
- Meets all FMVSS 108 requirements for wide and narrow vehicles.
- Innovative patent pending optics.
- 100,000 hour life.
- 10 Year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Additional wiring information will be available soon.
- Lights are sold as pairs and include the grommet and pigtail.
- For 02-06 TJ and LJ models a new flasher is available to eliminate the bulb out situation due to lower power consumption.
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in an hour for the pair, using basic wiring tools. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.